So I just ran 2 miles outside and yikes, I am going to die for my 8k if I don't get more running in.
I decided I was just going to run today instead of do p90x since I've basically fucked up the schedule so bad this week that it's beyond repair - might as well just repeat the week next week. Good thing I did, and now I think that I'm just going to postpone p90x until after the 8k.
Running outside is SO much harder than running inside on a treadmill. My lungs seriously can't handle that. I guess all those years of secondhand smoke make me incapable of breathing in all that air.
My first mile I ran in a little less than 10 minutes, but my second mile took me almost 14 minutes because I walked a good portion of it. So my total time for 2 miles was 23:40. Yikes!
It didn't help that my ipod died right before I tried to run and running without music is beyond boring.
I'm also drenched in sweat. No wonder I lost a good amount of weight after freshman year of college when I would just run around Remington all the time. I'm thinking that when I do finish the p90x program, I should just stick to running outside since it's clearly a better workout.
No comments:
Post a Comment