So I want to use my weight from Saturday night (since it was around midnight) and after I worked a 14 hour shift. I'm down 13.4 lbs overall!! Even if I'm not using the cheater weight, I'm about 11 lbs down. I immediately ruined my low weight by maxing out on McDonalds but whatever, when you stand on your feet for that long, you should be able to do whatever you want. I'm sure I burned a lot of calories.
Running outside seems like something I should factor into my regular routine. My goal this summer might be just to run outside on a regular basis instead of doing p90x or going to the gym. However, I do like the aspect of the gym where I can workout and watch tv simultaneously...
Anyway, I'm very proud of myself for getting over my little hump.
I ran 3.5 miles today, and even though I'm still slow, I'm just hoping to finish the 8k on Sunday with my original goal of less than an hour. I can't realistically expect to run a 10 min mile for 5 miles...
I guess I'll pick back up with p90x after this week and finish the last 3 weeks and see where to go from there.
No comments:
Post a Comment