So my goal of resetting and getting back on track, of course, failed. The whole point of starting this blog was to keep myself accountable so that the same things that always happen did not happen. Lately the stresses of end of the semester time have been causing me not to prioritize working out. My goal for this YEAR was to be on track, but now I'm starting to realize how unrealistic that might be when crazy things in life arise.
Anyway, yesterday I finally broke my 3 day workout hiatus with a 4 mile run. I've been having a pretty shitty week, and have been crying like every day, so the idea of working out is appalling to me.
I think I need to stick with my previous post's goals. I'm thinking I should probably start tracking all food on my phone, instead of on the computer because that should hopefully force me to do it immediately, all the time, consistently.
You are running 4 miles after a 3 day hiatus - you are still doing good, girl. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteDon't push yourself too hard! Just try to maintain your weight rather than lose any more during exams. Just get through exams and then you can catch up on the workouts later! As you said, this is a year-long goal. It doesn't matter if you're off-track for a few days or weeks.
ReplyDeleteWhere are you? Trying to be productive and study for exams?? Have you seen this: http://whatshouldwecallwashu.tumblr.com Also what days are you in Chicago again?
Delete