So I haven't posted a results blog because there are no results. And the numbers on the scale piss me off too much to even bother recording them. I guess I'm hitting a real low point in this journey where I just don't care about anything. I'm super sick of most of the p90x workouts and I realize that stops me from trying my hardest. I'm unmotivated to change my diet because how am I supposed to live without chips, popcorn, cheese, etc.? I know that I should at least still be working towards my goals, even if I'm not always progressing at the pace I want to be.
Something has to change. I just need to figure out a method of doing it. The weekends are my low points in terms of eating because I'm easily swayed by the social aspect of eating, and hey if Dan gets to eat fries, why don't I? I don't want to tell him what to eat but maybe I should. Or maybe I just need more willpower.
I need to come up with some kind of plan to change my eating habits though. Perhaps I should only be allowed to eat one "unhealthy" thing a day. So today instead of eating popcorn AND chips, I'd have to choose one or the other. Maybe I need to not add calories back into my total for working out. Maybe I need to just try harder to rid myself of all yummy things and eat the boring stuff only. Order the healthiest option on the menu no matter what.
I'm just in a rut, and like always I can't figure out how to get out of it. Sometimes I hate myself for creating this blog because I don't want to have to post about my lack of progress, but that was the whole point: accountability. Someone just hold me accountable to myself. Thanks.
You've got to find a way to make this work...for you. I promise you will. Just keep at it.
ReplyDelete