Monday, February 20, 2012

Signs from Above

So I went to do my workout today, and 3 times the video would not play. My computer just told me that there was an error. I'm going to consider this a sign from the universe, and give myself a night off. I guess I'll just lose my rest day on Sunday now.

Anyone disagree with my madness? I like to take impediments to my working out as signs that I shouldn't but I don't know if I'm ridiculous for thinking so.


Update: So instead of being completely useless, I decided it was time to get in some running. I did a 2.5 mile run at a 10:43 pace. Not too shabby for not having gone running in several weeks. I'm hoping to improve my pace by the 8k, but I'm not really sure how to go about doing that. Does anyone have any tips on that?

I did notice while running that I feel lighter and that it's easier for me to move my body. I do recall that when I ran a half marathon (in 2009), my time was essentially greater in minutes by every pound I weighed more than my roommate. So hopefully, more weight loss = better time.

Anyway, I can feel the sweat dripping down my back, so I should probably shower. I do appreciate how running always makes me so sweaty - it's good knowing I made my body work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment