So I just broke my 38 day taco bell fast. And I'm pretty sure that the universe didn't want me to do it because I promptly spilled my diet pepsi all over my floor.
I got the cheesy gordita crunch box, but after quickly consuming over 1000 calories, I'm still fucking hungry. Ugh. I guess this is just why I can't eat taco bell - because even after using up almost my entire daily calorie limit (without adding in calories for working out), I'm left extremelllllllyyyyy unsatisfied.
Now I'm just left feeling like I need to go back to taco bell to get 6 items instead of 3. I really feel like there's no point in enjoying taco bell unless I'm actually going to get full from it. I guess this just means that some indulgences are better off avoided. hmph!
Update: So I tried to do plyo, and I just couldn't muster up the energy to be jumping around like that. I'm not sure if eating taco bell was "putting bad fuel in the tank" or that I've just worn myself down the last couple days, being stressed out and busy. I only got about halfway through the workout, and then I just gave up. I feel kind of like a failure for throwing in the towel, but I knew if I pushed myself through the rest, I'd only be half-assing it anyways and mostly just standing there, contemplating how on earth I can will my body to leave the ground. I thought back to what a couple people said previously about doing 15 mins and if I really felt like quitting, I could quit. Well that's how I felt, for whatever reason. Right now my legs kind of feel like they're on fire, and I guess it's good that I at least got half a workout in. Not every day can be perfect, right?
The weird thing is that at this stage, sometimes I look in the mirror and think wow I look pretty good, and other times I look and feel like I'm all bloated and uncoordinated and huge. I felt the latter today trying to do plyo and the whole thing just screwed with my mood. I give up on today. I'll put more effort in tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment