Monday, February 6, 2012

Week 5 Results - Lost 2.8 Lbs!

So from last week, I've lost 2.8 more lbs, down 8.8 lbs overall. That definitely put me in a good mood this morning.

In other news, I signed up to do the 8k Shamrock Shuffle on March 25th. I guess that gives me 7 weeks to train. The thought of adding in running this week (or even next) seems impossible, so maybe I'll just address this issue in a couple weeks when I have some more time on my hands. I've looked at some sample training plans - I was thinking of maybe just incorporating running with the p90x workouts maybe just a few times a week so that hopefully I don't have a totally pathetic time. If anyone else wants to sign up: http://www.shamrockshuffle.com/CMS400Min/runner_information/index.aspx?id=3761

Also, I'm going to be in Ohio part of next week for my moot court competition. I've been trying to think of what I will do regarding my workouts. I'm thinking I'll just do them per usual on Monday/Tuesday - hopefully get something in Saturday/Sunday, but end up restarting the week again since I obviously won't be able to fit in a full week. Not sure if anyone has any other opinions on that. I know vacations are what caused Dan and I to fall off the p90x wagon over the summer, so I can't let a few consecutive rest days ruin my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment