Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 2

I guess I'm on my own in this journey. My main support system just told me he doesn't want to do any workouts together.

I guess it's up to me to decide whether that means I'm going to do p90x anyway or just workout on my own schedule.

I already feel like this year sucks, but I guess I need to stay positive. And remind myself that this year brings a lot of good things like graduating law school and hopefully getting my first real job.

Update: So I really didn't eat the best today. A chicken panini and soup from Bouna and had a chicken sandwich and fries from BK. But I think the workouts I did should have made up for it (P90X: Chest & Back, Ab Ripper and then 30 mins at the gym - ran 2 miles and 10 mins on the elliptical so I could watch HIMYM)

4 comments:

  1. Yay for working out! No more BK lady...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay away from fast food, even if it claims to be healthy. If you're not sure, many chains list nutritional information online which includes salt, fat, and caloric content all of which together can contribute to weight gain if consumption is too high. Keep up with the workouts! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I'm aware that fast food isn't healthy. But sometimes it's one of the only options when I haven't gone to buy a bunch of food yet. I figured it was acceptable to eat some BK after working out for almost 2 hours, but when I got the fries I felt guilty and came home and checked to make sure they would fit within my calorie count before I actually ate them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Athletes can get clogged arteries from a poor diet, too. Try to avoid the logic that a good workout means you can treat yourself to food you know you shouldn't be putting in your body.

    Good job on the workouts! If you can keep up that intensity, and watch your diet, there's no reason you can't meet your goal. You got this.

    ReplyDelete